Volunteering at the Big Up 2013
Volunteers are an important part of a successful Music Festival: it would not be possible without you!
Why Volunteer at the Big Up? Check out these awesome perks!
In exchange for signing up to be a part of the Big Up volunteer program, each volunteer receives the following:
- Complimentary General Admission 3-Day Pass
- Limited Edition 2013 Big Up Crew T-Shirt
- First Pick Camping Accommodations
- Wednesday Early Entry
- Beverages While on Shift
Volunteer Requirements: Know before you go!
- Volunteers MUST Work a Minimum of 14 Hours: if you cannot commit, then do not apply
- Volunteers MUST be able to be onsite on Wednesday, August 7th
- Volunteers need to be 18 years are older or as of August 3, 2013
- Volunteers have to be on time for every assigned shift (a little early is way better)
- Volunteers need to wear the appropriate dress/shoes for the job you are assigned
- You must agree to comply with all security rules and regulations
- All 2013 volunteer applications require a $20 nonrefundable application fee in addition to the volunteer deposits
- All volunteer applicants will be prompted to pay the $20 application fee when accessing the volunteer link
- The volunteer application fee must be paid by credit card before submitting your volunteer application
- Once we have accepted your application we will contact you directly regarding deposit instructions
- All volunteer applications must be accepted before a deposit can be made
- Your volunteer deposit needs to be paid by postal money order or cashiers check and made payable to cash. (Further instructions will be given from the volunteer coordinator once we have accepted your application)
- Volunteers will be required to pay a deposit based on the postmarked date of their deposit:
- $80 (1st Tier)
- $105 (2nd Tier)
- 3rd Tier TBD
- 4th Tier TBD
All volunteer deposits will be returned if all 14 hours are completely and satisfactorily fulfilled. After completing your shifts, you will see the Volunteer Coordinator, who will refund your deposit. If you do not satisfactorily complete the volunteer requirements, your deposit will not be returned.
You may cancel up to JUNE 8, 2013 and receive a portion of your deposit back. If you wish to cancel after this date, you may not receive your deposit. If you sign up to volunteer after this date, your deposit is only refundable by completing your volunteer hours.
Send questions regarding the volunteer program via email to The Volunteer Team: firstname.lastname@example.org